- It's a turn game. You define Dsl with actions of the robot.
- Played in a rectangular area, walls around.
- You can get max size with getMaxPosition(). Something like x=600 and y=400.
- You can get your position with getPosition().
- Each robot has an unique name.
- Each turn, you can move to a direction and / or shot.
- All actions defined in dsl executed at start of turn.
- Can move to 4 directions, north, south, east, west.
- Each move is one unit. Ex: move east -> increase your position.x in one.
- You can shoot to a point with shoot x,y. There's a maximum range of shoot. Can check with canShoot x,y.
- The speed of your shoot is 3 times your move speed.
- Each time you shoot, increase your temperature in 24º
- If your temperature is greater than 99º then explodes.
- If you recive a shoot, your life decreased by 30. Starts at 100, below than 0 means you die.
- Each turn you dont shoot, your temperature decreases 5º.
- If touch wall or other robot you die.
- You can access radar data with getRadar().
- Range of radar is bigger than shoot range.
- You can use data variable, for whatever. Created as a map, but you can change. Use for store any info.
Position, it's a coordinate, an object with property x and property y.
|| north, south, east or west. Only 1 move each turn
|| Only one shoot each turn.
|| [:] name:position
|| One entry for each robot in range.
|| 0 or less your dead.
|| Size of play area.
|| Robot position.
|| 0 - 100
|| Greater than 99 you die.
|| true or false
|| Shoot position in range.
|| Cancel your shoot this turn.
|| 0 - 999
|| Distance between two positions.
* Dont suicide your robot :p
* Sort not working yet, don't use it. (Radar)
* Dont be evil, don't try hack DSL.
* Try use easy groovy, grooscript is starting.